Monday, June 9, 2014

Mid May to mid June update

It's been a heady mix of archaeology on site at Berkeley Castle and work on my sustainability life!

First though, my utter edge of seat excitement that I'll be away later this week at the Hell-Fire Caves with the British Geological Survey - they have kindly offered a team of experts to work with me to 3D laser scan the entire cave system. More updates on that soon.

Onto Berkeley, where I've been training students in how to engage the public with the University's dig around the town. We've had some cracking ideas come up - you might want to try one of our quizzes:

What archaeological site are you?

What kind of archaeologist are you?

Along with videos (my favourite), Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Back on campus, I signed up to the be an academic assignment tutor as part of the Access to Bristol scheme. And it was full steam ahead for developments with sustainability and enterprise education plans.

I even made room for some semblance of a social life and saw the Fun Lovin' Criminals at Grillstock.




No comments:

Post a Comment